Tuesday, November 22, 2016

FORD & CHEVROLET, BY THE BAY

You never know what you will see on a walk in my town. First we saw a radical 1965 Chevy Impala low rider convertible, cruising low and slow. I was too stunned to get my phone working before he slipped past. But this shot led us down the parking lot towards a 1954 Chevy.



Is this a mild or radical custom job? Spider theme, web on roof, spider on hood, spotlights, sun visor, fuzzy dice, bullet caps on all the bolts in sight, 



"reversed" dish wire wheels, swamp cooler on the rear window ... a great period piece. Putting away my phone and straightening up, I turned around, walked 100 yards and stopped to see this great pair



of early Fifties Ford F150 pickups. 









We walked a bit more around the marina and took a long look out over the water. Time to get out there, we thought.

There's Mexico to the South.



Hawaii to the West (once you leave San Diego Bay)



and of course, Canada and Alaska (eventually)




I hope y'all had a nice day too.

Cazalea

No comments:

Post a Comment