Tuesday, November 22, 2016

REAR BUMPERS AT THE BEACH

This post begins a new blog for me. In this blog, we present images and commentary on vehicles spotted around San Diego California in 2016. With very rare exceptions, I have taken all these images and write the commentary. These have appeared before on the web in conjunction with a watch website where I am a moderator.

This particular post gained the most viewings of any that I've done, because watch collectors apparently like looking at the volleyball players more than the cars. Oh well.

REAR BUMPERS



Today we walked in a neighborhood near the beach. I apologize if the car spotting is interrupted occasionally by random images that caught my eye. I think I will use them to separate the brands of vehicle we saw. Each photo set will begin with a rear bumper shot...

FORD




















CHEVROLET



These are late 40's early 50's I think.














CADILLAC









MOPAR







OTHER







PS - I have front images of all these cars, so don't hesitate to ask if one appeals to you. I do not have front views of the volleyball game.



No comments:

Post a Comment